1. We don't pick certain players or tanks, Everyone gets to fight.
2. Whatever tank your best in, we have our members ready up, after, our battle caller(s) pick from whatever tanks are readied up.
3. If you sat out one match, you be 1st to get picked in the next match, makes no diffence if it round one or round two.
4. if we lose. there is no drama.
5. During clan wars season, during prime time, if clan wars special battle pops and instead of you jumping in ready up, you want to keep playing pub matches, you will be warned.
6. Depending on how we do, and people online, sometimes we might have to lose a match there and there to advoid two battles poping at the same time. This is the way lower clans do clan wars anymore.
What Other Clans Are Saying:
United Misfits Renegades is the only clan left around, that finished in the top 10, in season 5 of tier 6 clan wars, to make the jump from being tier 6 to tier 10. While other clans either complained Or they just died off.
When we finished in 31, this is what another clan said about us.